Sunday, September 6, 2009

Late Work is Minus 15

Ok I deserve a F. How dare I not blog! However, like in any classroom setting, I would like to give an excuse for my late work. I went to work at 10 AM and didn't get off until 7. Still plenty of time to blog right? WRONG! I had been working on my lesson plans for next week during each break and lunch but I still had to type them. I didn't finish until 3:30 AM. Yes I had a whole 7 hrs before work but for some reason I really felt like a little sleep would do me some good. Anywho sorry!

2 comments:

  1. So, even though you are out of the running for our so-cool-we-haven't-even-decided-what-it-is-yet-prize, I hope you keep blogging! I really enjoy reading about your experiences. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You knew the rules when you signed on for this, chica! It only takes a few minutes to blog very quickly, just a few sentences on how crazy it is to write lesson plans would have worked!

    Anyway, I do hope you continue to blog even though you are longer eligible for our spectacular prize at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete