Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF

Since I've been out of high school, I haven't actually looked at the weekend and thought TGIF. Mostly because work is all weekend long so my days were better on those few days during the week when I only worked part time. Now, however, I look forward to the weekend because it promises sleep until 10 am and 8 hrs of mind numbing repetitive (sp?) work. The only thing that makes this weekend bad is well that I work but also that I've developed a head cold or allergies or something. I'm unbalanced on my feet due to sinus pressure. Yes I'm going to take meds as soon as I decide to stop and look for some. The great thing about this weekend is it will last three days! That's right kiddos certain school's get Columbus Day off. YAY! So in conclusion work still sucks, I feel like crap, and we salute you Columbus for without you I would still be getting dressed at 6 am on Monday... Oh and of course for the finding of the 'New World.'

No comments:

Post a Comment