Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Work: hell with a meditation garden

So I hate my job. That is to say I hate the job that I actually get paid for. The managers never have any concern for you unless it somehow can damage them. My friends have asthma and can't breathe due to construction work so mgmt tells them to pretty much deal or put in their 2 wks. But, I got the flu, possibly swine flu, which is extremely contagious and they are all about me going home. See if they can get hurt then they'll work to fix it but if it's a personal problem well then who cares. Another problem I have with mgmt, they aren't fair. If you suck up or have a good, sexy figure then you're set. Promotions, pay increases, the best jobs, time off, and priority over everything is yours. Yeah I know life's not fair but I got to say I'm tired of it. Although I hate my job there is one great thing about it right now: I'm working alone. Usually I want to be around a ton of ppl but I've noticed that when I work alone I seem to go home in a better mood then I did when I came to work. That's not to say I don't love working with a few of my co-workers. I do! It's just for those few hours I'm alone. I'm never alone anymore. It gives me time to reflect. It's like my own meditation garden but with stupid people. If only I could get rid of the customers and maybe get a radio...

The other thing is that I love having days off with my boyfriend. I never see him even though we practically live together.I'm actually pretty jealous of how all my friends and him get to ride together to school. I miss seeing/spending time with all of them! Maybe when I finish this student teaching I'll have time to hang out with them. I hope so anyways.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could ride with us too! I wouldn't have to listen to my ipod the whole time. ;)

    ReplyDelete