I generally post my blog in the car on my cell phone when I'm riding to or from work. For some reason, I can't find all the options or settings on my phone to further my blogging experience for example comments seem impossible for me. Therefore, tonight I am going to post a blog about my comments or lack thereof. First of all, THANK YOU! Your encouraging words and witty banter have really helped me through this first month of student teaching. You really have no idea how much I appreciate it! No, really! And as for commenting on the blogs I follow let me give a couple words to each.
Rachel: I'm so happy you've overcome your writer's block! I can't wait to read Layla's story again. Yay!!!
Nicki: It's awesome that your store is taking off! I really am glad that I can read your blog and get some insight on crafting and the 'in' thing.
BookishBrunetter: #1-I love the name! ;) Reading your posts really helps. Sorry but for some reason knowing that you have the same issues with school makes me feel better. Hope mine helps you in that same way. Your helpful tips are also great! Now if I could only find someone to make me a screwdriver... Hmmm
In conclusion, I love your blogs and I can't wait to read your thoughts tomorrow. <3
I really enjoy reading your blog too! Being a student it is nice to get the perspective of the other side.
ReplyDelete:) Why thank you. And I'll offer up Drew's bartending services anytime!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've kept posting despite your time crunch! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete